keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

a Dream

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

"Dreams can come true, look at me baby I'm with you. You know you gotta have hope, you know you gotta be strong".
-Gabrielle 

2011 for me was a dream come true! I followed my intuition and believed in my dream becoming a clothing retailer/designer/entrepreneur for my own plus size brand: Lovehandles. 
I started with a seed, a thought, a dream that grew in to bigger proportions. On this journey I have met the right people that has helped me. On this path universe has questioned me, put some obstacle along the way, but I have overcome many cos I BELIEVED in my DREAM. 

I kissed Taj Mahal and I liked it! :-)


Tell you all about my resent India visit in my next post.
Stay tuned and keep BELIEVING!

XO,
Suvi  

3 kommenttia:

  1. aww... I had to cancel my trip this year for health reasons... I miss India so much. Happy new year!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ciao Holika,

    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!
    Hopefully your health is better and nothing too serious is going on? Where do you usually travel in India? I've only seen Delhi and Agra.

    Take care,
    Suvi x x x

    VastaaPoista
  3. yes, it's nothing too serious fortunately but it did not allow me to travel :( I usually don't travel too much as I spend most of my time learning, in the years I've been to delhi, mumbai, pune, lonavala, bijapur, jalandhar (punjab), lucknow, varanasi, calcutta.

    VastaaPoista